CAREERS @ TALIS CIVIL
Careers @ TALIS Civil
Our goal is to be the best Civil Construction business in Sydney. To succeed we need the best people to join our team, people who share our values and passion for civil construction. We are committed to providing a safe, engaging and supportive working environment that allows you to be the best at what you do and in turn help us achieve our goal in delivering quality projects that exceed our clients' expectations.
Career opportunities include; Labourer, Operator, Leading Hand, Project Supervisor, Estimating and Undergraduate through to Project Manager.
We are focused on our people and offer training and development initiatives that support the achievement of each team member’s professional goals.
TALIS Recruitment Process
The TALIS recruitment process is outlined below. We provide equal opportunity in our recruitment & Selection practices and all decisions in respect of employment and related matters are based on merit.
If you are passionate about civil construction and are interested in joining our team, now or in the future, please send through your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join our Estimating team!
This role is a temporary contract position with a view to permanency in the future .
Reporting to the Senior Estimator Key Responsibilities will include:
• Tender documents review, interpret specifications and specific requirements
• Take-offs and BOQ
• Subcontractor and suppliers – RFQ management
• Prepare and develop Project costing and detail estimate.
• Project methodology and program
• Tender review with Senior Management team
• Tender submission
• Tender handover to project delivery team
• Contract Review.
• Post Tender follow-ups and managing negotiations
To succeed in this role the following skills and attributes are required:
• Demonstrated estimating experience in civil construction
• A mix of project and estimating experience would be ideal
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering
• First principle estimating experience
• Demonstrated experience of developing and review of subcontractor work packages
• Exposure to Expert Estimation software is highly desirable
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills
• Applications from candidates overseas with no local experience will not be considered for this role
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your application via Indeed or email email@example.com
TALIS Civil is required to comply with the NSW Governments 2015 Aboriginal Participation in Construction Policy. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position.
e | firstname.lastname@example.org