|Name:||Lambert St Roundabout|
|Client:||Bathurst Regional Council|
TALIS was engaged by Bathurst Regional Council to undertake the construction of a new roundabout intersection and realignment of exiting carriageways to facilities for smooth and safe flow of traffic.
• The relocation and upgrade of exiting service assets, including liaison and coordination of adjustment by service authorities.
• Construction of 25 Car space community Car park
• Plan, design, install and maintain environmental protection measures, including soils erosion and sedimentation controls
• Preparation and implementation of Site Specific Worksite Safety Plan
• Design and provision of work site traffic control
• Coordination and liaison with public authorities and private land owners
• Demolition and removal of existing kerb, pavement, redundant services
If you have further questions about this project please don't hesitate to contact us.