|Project Completion||January 2020|
|Project Value||$1.9 Mil|
Singleton Council engaged Talis Civil to construct a new 3 span bridge and road improvements to Brookers Bridge near Singleton. The works also include associated drainage works to roads and construction of driveways and fencing to adjacent properties as well as the demolition of the existing timber structure bridge.
The main activities carried out during the project :
• Clearing & Grubbing
• Form/Reo/Pour columns, abutments and headstock
• Installation of precast planks
• Construction of road pavement
• Associated drainage works to road pavement
• Construction of driveways and fences to adjacent properties
If you have further questions about this project please don't hesitate to contact us.